Saturday, July 18, 2009

On my lovely bed.....><


I am lying on my lovely bed....so comfortable!!!^^

Today was so Damn tired!!!

I became a sandwich because of the crowded inside the KTM!!
I was Damn hate the sitution which was pushing among the crowded
and worrying my wallet and handphone will be stolen...Shit!!
It was really piss me off!!

I didn't expect that our first time co-curiculum was ice breaking and playing game..
And it had wasted three hours to finish and indirectly caused chia yan and me
nearly can't catch up the bus. I swore to myself if next time the holiday is not longer than
four days i won't go back!! i swore to God!!

Just now i hung out with my Bentong'Gang and i was really enjoyed in it.
Everytime when i was being with my friends i will feel so comfortable, happy and easy!!^^
And that was the real me.

Being with them really helped me to washed away my tiredness and unhappyness.
19th of julai is see mei'birthday and I just wished her happy birthday!!^^

She was wearing boot again and how dare she stood beside of me!! Hahaha!!

It was glad to accompany her on this special day!!><


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers