Sunday, July 12, 2009

Class~~i~~n~~g

This morning i took the earliest bus to my faculty and ate my breakfast alone..pity..
Chin Seng is sick, his body is covered by red spot(sth like pimples) so i had no companion for today..

Last night we got 'Malam Tunas Budaya' and surprisingly some of the performances
were so owesome. Sth like mixing of malays, chinese and indians'culture shock.
Hahaha!!

Recently one of my friend kept saying that our ways of thinking are quite similar and
we are treating each other like good friends.

It's good for me and i am kinda happy.

Last night i was super shocked when i found out that my mosquito coil were all finished!!
Gosh!!!
Whole night i was tortured by them until i can't stand anymore and sprayed Ridsect!!
Though i was sleeping but i rather died because of Ridsect better than murdered by
the F~~K, heartless, cruel vampires!!
I swore to myself i wanted to kill them all!!
Until they extinguish, dissapear in this world and become dust thrown to the galaxies!!
Later i want to buy three or five boxes of mosquito coil to make sure that
they will always stay away from me!! forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers