Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am a junior~~~^@^

today is my 11th day in UPM...

After the torturing orientation week, my classses were finally started!!!
Until now, i still haven't met a great lecturer...Damn suck!!
Most of them were using malay or rojak in english and malay when they were teaching!!!
shit!!

Flashback to my orientation week, it was totally tiring and lame!!
Not enough sleep, stupid activities(campus walk, chicken dance and so on) and also the F~~k taklimat (talks)!! UPM was really big!!! Fade up with taking buses all the time!!
Futhermore, my room was suck!! Even worse then KMPH'room!!!
What i like the most in UPM is the surrounding of the university. Fresh air, trees, and pond...
But the mosquitoes are also extremely big!! WTF!! It tortured me at night and i was forced to buy the mosquito spray and mosquito coil to kil all the vampires!!!

My roommate is a Kadazan from Sabah. His name is Paulaus John and i usually call him Paul.
He is easy going and friendly.
now, we are seldom sticked together because our schedules are nearly crashed.

Till now, i have made some good friends and always moved together.
Like Chin Seng, Fui and Song leong.

Chin Seng is from Selangor, studying same course as me- BBA. He is Fui roommate.
My first impression on him was quite good.
He was shy and polite.

Fui is from Sarawak, studying Agricultural science. He wasn't a talkative person.
His course only had one chinese and that was him....So pity....
I hope we can get along well and him could find some new friends.

Song Leong is from Kuantan, studying Economics. He was a very talkative person.
you won't feel peaceful when he is around. Ha Ha Ha!!!
sometimes he will boast himself but to me he was just showing his genuine characteristics.
I kinde liked his characteristics.

These three guys are the friends that i am feeling free to get along with them!!!
Hehe!!

Of course Shik wei is the only princess(created by Shik Wei) in the gang!!Hahaha!

Lasy night i hung out with Vincent, Shik Wei and Song Leong. We went to The Mines for movie.
Transformers-2!!!! Owesome!!!! I damn love the Hero , Heroin and the Robots!!
Say cool to Optimus Prime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers