Sunday, July 19, 2009

The gift from God!!!^@^

Yesterday i was so Damn exhausted!!!
I waited for Chia Yan at Titiwangsa for one hour ++.
Our buses like turtle and i was very stupid because i took bus at 430pm,
same time as chia yan'bus.
But i should know Mentakap is farer from KL compares to Bentong.
After i met with Chia Yan, i still have to deal with the LRT and KTM!! SOTB!!
But it won't be wasted!! I already know how to go other places like Bukit Bintang or Midvalley by LRT and KTM. HA HA HA!! Next time i can go for shopping and Sing K la!!

On the way back to UPM by UPM'bus. Something which was exciting had happened to me.
When i was inside the bus, i bravely said HI to a foreigner. He was so nice and Kept smiling at me. So i decided to talk to him. I asked him several questions but he didn't answer and was just kept smiling. A big question mark appeared in my head. Why he refused to talk to me???
I wondered was my english too poor until he couldn't understand what i was talking about or
he was just refused to talk to me.
By chances and luck, we got down from the bus at the same bus stop.
So i tried to talk to him more.
After that, his cousin appeared. He spoke to me with fluent english and
i finally knew that the guy- 'kami' just came to Malaysia for two days and he couldn't speak and understand english well.
They were Irans.

After we chat for a few minutes, Song Leong came. Actually he came to accompany me for my dinner. We decided to have some foods at our college'canteen.

It was a happy moment and Song Leong and me had learned a few words of Irans from Vahid.

SALAM-hi
SIBA-beautiful
KHOSHI TIPS-handsome
and so on...

It was my pleasure to made friend with them and i hope we can be good friends without
Caring about the ages, races, religion and differents.

Now, i finally realize that learning english is not only for getting a good job or showing off.
It is for us to commuicate and connect other people over the world without boundary.
Languages are the gift from the God!!
I strongly believe that!!
Hopefully Kami can learn well in english so we can be chatting and knowing each other soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers