Friday, July 17, 2009

home sweet home...^@^

Now i am watching 'make me a supermodel' with heart of guilty.

Why do i say so? It's because today i didn't study at all.
I was just playing my laptop for whole day...

Last night i slept in Song Leong' room. At first I thought we can have a nice chat till midnight, but finally it ends up with i fell asleep and he was so excited to chat with his friend.
Speechless...

Now he was at his babysister'house and happy to tell me about the theater equiment.

Tomorrow i am going back home and i am really worried about that.
Cos i never go back to Bentong after i came to UPM and it is really troublesome to go back.
First i have to take 'komuter Serdang' to KTM. After i abroad Bandar Tasik Selatan i got to
transit to LRT. And finally i ll reach Titiwangsa and next take bus to go back Bentong.
It really not only Sound tough but ll oso be a waste of time and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers