Friday, October 16, 2009

OMG!! My first drama'audition!!!

Yesterday morning i went for a drama audition.
I was so nervous after i stepped inside the room and the phenomenon
wasn't that good!!
It made me felf so uneasy and uncomfortable!!
I tried my best to do what they asked me to do. I wasn't well prepared and
I think i did screwed up the audition!!
But, it really was a good experiences to me because it was my first audition.
I don't expect that it will be quite tough for me.
Suddenly asked me to act the character that i am good into,
acting with a remote control and also on the spot memorized script to act a scene.
Frankly, i was a bit freaked out. HA HA HA!!

Hopefully they won't choose me because i think that i still need to improve myself
and futhermore i will be working in genting start from 20th of November.
But luckily i can go for the buddhism society'tranning.
It will make my semester break to be meaningful without wasting my precious time.
I look forward to it!!^@^

1 comment:

  1. it's been ages to hear from you. you did not screw up the whole audition haha you just simply screwed yourself XD

    anyway what do you work as in genting?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete

Followers