Monday, August 24, 2009

Tiredness......

I am so tired....
Today i was so sleepy and totally can't concentrate in class.
After my classes had finished, i quickly went back to hostel and took a nap until 7 sth.
This is because last week i went back to my hometown.

I was so happy and excited when i was at home. I really couldn't stand for the boredom anymore
and decided to go back Bentong though only one night.

Sunday morning i played volleyball with Foong Mei them as usual and i really had a lot of funs!!^@^ They really made me felt that it was good to be home and good to have friends^^

My university/coursemates(girls) are totally different from them. They are too cold and uneasy to get along. So, i have decided that i should often go back home^@^ Hahaha!!

Sunday afternoon i went to Chamang waterfall with Jun Jie. I was feeling good when i held a rock and just let the cold water splashed on my body.



After that i went to JJ house and watch a Hong Kong movie named 'corrupt's cops'(金钱帝国)
Hahaha!!

Around 9 sth, we ate tong sui and he fetched me back to UPM.

That's why i am so tired now...^@^

2 comments:

  1. hohoho try to enjoy your uni life more!


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete

Followers