Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a lot of new friends^^

happy to become a blogger n staying at home as a pig! kakaka!
i hv made alot of friends through friendster, facebook n oso keeping touch with my friends..hehe

a special friend i want to talk about here becos he was so special.hehe. Glad 2 know him cos he was quite similar with me n easy 2 chat with. i think we ll hv a good friendship! ^^i felt like sharing with him,bt i won't forget the old friends de.Miss u all! Muacks!

a msn msg i had held it for a long time cos i was seldom online in the past.i felt touching when i read the msg..it helped me to proved that when u gave your heart to your friends, in return, they can feel it n it won't be wasted.

i want to say thank you for lee hua, chui mei, shik wei, vincent yap n su han here.cos they gave me a memorable study week...thx..they made my study week became so easy to get over n i felt relax n stressless^^i had this feeling after i had been through the study week but not now.
i was happy to be with them n sadly we were becoming closed in the last week.

My friends! don't worry! i still remember kmph life n i ll lock it in my mind forever ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers