Tuesday, June 23, 2009

good to have friends!!^@^!!^@^!!




In the afetrnoon, i ate tom yam with wai wan, yee kuan n kit zai..hehe

Afterthat wai wan, kit zai n me went to Deli choice to buy cake for yee kuan because her birthday is on this sunday.

We celebrated for her early because she is going to penang for training in the same day of her birthday. She was feeling sad n wrote 'no cake, no cards n no bear bear for my birthday' in msn.
So we tried our best to comfort her la!^^
She felt a bit surprise when we took out the cake,hahaha!!!
then we took a lot of pictures...she forced us to..hehe..cos she is crazy in taking pics.

recently i have made a lot of new friends espeacially in penang.
glad to made friends because friends always make me happy ^^

I would like to thank Shik Wei here because she really helped me a lot .
I was preparing for tertiary education n i was so blurred.
Today she helped me to fill up the PTPTN form because my laptop got some problems with the connection.Thanks alot!^^

is Falling in love so easy ??
isn't it??
Love at first sight is real or just the flower inside the mist??
i m confusing...
Distance is really a matter for lovers..Am i right ??
Love needs courage!!
Do u dare to take the risk??
...........

1 comment:

  1. distance ain't a problem...
    :)

    see,i still can maintain my relationship until now..
    wakakaka.. so devil!

    ReplyDelete

Followers