Saturday, July 12, 2014

MY BROTHER, MY TOUGHEST HERO

My brother has been diagnosed to have cancer for few months since last year. I didn't want to share the whole story from how he was diagnosed if I were to tell the story from the beginning till now, . What I want to share here is I love him and I admire his toughness. I have prayed to Buddha for many times, which I hope that I am the one who have cancer but not him.

My brother is obedient to parents, and he has great personalities. He is good in saving money and he is good in taking care of people. In contrast, I am rebellious when I was small. I have bad personalities and I am a big spender. I believe that my brother can take good care of my parents compared to me.

He told me that he is only having 2 wishes to Gods now, either getting well soon or life is quickly taken. I feel sad. He is tough as he said he has abandoned away his fear for death. I have witnessed him to get disappointments for many times, but then he rose again with a different attitude to face with the difficulties. He even told me to take care of myself as I might be the only child left for my parents now. I pray to Buddha, please take away my life instead of my brother. I am gladly to leave the world now if I know my brother will be in good health. Elder brother is supposed to take care of younger brother. Isn't it?

Please have mercy for my brother. He is a good boy. Lastly, I would like to tell my brother, 'Kit, I love you. I am proud to have you as my brother and I wish you to be recovered soon.' Please stay strong with us. We need you to be at our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers