Thursday, July 14, 2011

I was so reckless yesterday! >.< Once in a life time!

What i did was i scolded my supervisor and my colleague yesterday.After that, i called my manager to tell her the reason that i wanted to quit.

It's been a long time for me to update you~ My DEar BloG~

Recently, i am having my semester break until September, so i have decided to move in with my 3 good friends in Cheras. I don't want to stay at home doing nothing, and i hate when my untie nags about me.

Back to the story. I don't know why i was so unlucky to work for Soda, Sungai Wang. One of my fucking colleague who was a girl,liked to say vulgar words so much!She even used it to command me.What i really can't stand for was she called me So Hai! So, i bomb! Somemore, i scolded the supervisor because i think she was being so irresponsible in coaching her staff. The bitch was fucking no manners as she dare to scold customers. I give you an A+, you slut!

Since the job was just giving me low salary, juast enough to cover my monthly expenses. I quit without hesitating, I just want to say,i am starting to miss being a student.hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers