Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My lonely birthday.....

Today is my birthday but is really not a big deal to me. I still remember that last night i was taking my shower when the indicator of minutes reached 12am.

At first, i was really upset because i missed my hometown's friends so much and last year they did give me a very memorable and happy birthday party. But now, i hv relieved. Maybe is time for me to grow up and learn to be independent.

Thanks for everyone who sent messages or called me for wishing me happy birthday^@^
I really feel thankful and grateful. Moreover, i think is time for me to change my bad habit which is try to remember all my friends's birthday so i can wish them Happy Olderday!!^@^

3 comments:

  1. start with my birthday ya?



    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desmond!! Nvm next time I ask u out celeb for u k? XXDD

    - Song Leong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was browsing through my old blog post when I saw your comments on my last year bday post dat one... Well I din get to celebrate at all.... Every year goes the same.. even in UPM..
    Somehow back to hometown n still.. end up spending my time sleeping for the whole afternun n a night spent to reply sms-es.
    Well.... just have to be gratitude to what we have lorr yes? XD

    But again.... I still rmb who u r... Dessie, the one who can do it.. I know u can go through everything!! :D

    - Song Leong

    ReplyDelete

Followers